HPRC Cases Available In The UK
Give your case a personal touch! At the check-out, you can ask for a laser-engraved logo, design or text to be added.
Lightweight, watertight, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
It’s available with a cubed foam, with a Second Skin, with an interior nylon bag or can be purchased empty.
• Ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
• Automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• Internal O-ring made of expanded EPDM makes the case totally watertight
• Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
• Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
• Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The temperature range is guaranteed – 40 ° C – (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
• The HPRCPF-007-01 panel frame is an accessory specially made for the HPRC2600 case to create a large, solid, comfortable and portable work base on top of your case.
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.
Want help finding the case that will work best for your equipment or product?
More about HPRC Cases?
HPRC cases can be used for all sorts of applications in OEM, B2B and B2C industries. From medical and hi-tech (measurement, laser etc) to industrial and electronics, military and Government police law enforcement, nautical, outdoor, imaging, broadcasting and many more, HPRC cases provide total protection to the carried equipment.
Most of hard cases are made of standard pp: our R&D department has developed an enhanced compound Ttx01®, still based on pp, now balanced with additional high-performance resins. Ttx01® make the HPRC shell thinner and more elastic, increasing therefore the shockproof degree and the lightweight. On top of that, maintaining pp characteristics, HPRC cases are acid, scratch, corrosion and dust-proof, able to resist to extreme weather conditions and temperature changes (products are tested from – 40° to 80°C) and watertight. Lastly, all shells and components of HPRC cases are 100% recyclable.
Place Your Order Now!
482x358x198(mm) – 18.97×14.09×7.79(in)
543x419x218(mm) – 21.37×16.49×8.58(in)
46(mm) – 1.81(in)
152(mm) – 5.98(in)
4,25kg – 9.37lbs
|weight with cubed foam||
5,05kg – 11.13lbs
Custom Foam Engineering
We are able to engineer custom foam packaging to help protect your product. We use state of the art equipment in both the design and develop protective packaging unique to your product. By choosing Protechnic as your partner for bespoke protective solutions, you are working with a qualified and experienced team where engineering excellence has been proven time and time again. Our sales and design teams are here to lead you through the design process from case selection through to identifying the most appropriate foam for your application. We are able to advise you were foam and case colours can be combined to produce a striking and lasting effect, especially when used in conjunction with laser etching and UV printing.
We offer a range of finishes to meet the exacting needs and requirements of each client. Our cases can also be produced with durable screen-printed designs. Our in-house screen-printing service uses specially formulated ink for a striking and long-lasting result. We can enhance your corporate image by applying your company logo and colours to the panels. Protechnic provides branding solutions for every scenario and case build.